Commis kitchen (M/F)
Grand Casino Brussels VIAGE is looking for motivated and experienced kitchen staff.
You are responsible for the work assigned by the chef:
1. Preparatory work
- Assists in setting up the food
- Cleans, washes, peels, cuts, chops and cooks vegetables (fruits)
- Prepares garnishes, cold sauces, soups, starters and desserts, salads etc.
- Roasts (simple method) and cuts
2. During service
- Assists the chef & follows the instructions
3. After the service :
- Cleans of the table
- Ensures the hygienic preservation of food
- Cleans the place and the working tools
- Keeps the kitchen clean and tidy
- Observes safety standards while working
- Orders and receives goods according to the instructions of the chef de partie and/or the cook.
- You must be prepared to work on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays based on variable working hours (38-hour week) as well as evenings/nights
- Good appearance
- Trilingual is an advantage: French-Dutch-English
- Work experience of at least one year in the hotel and catering sector
- Be able to work quickly
- Ability to work in a team
- Resistant to stress
- Interesting positions with responsibilities
- An international setting
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits
- Uniform provided by the company
Interested candidates who are over 18 years old can send their application (cv with cover letter) to [email protected] (reference: Commis kitchen).