Wat are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that can be stored on your computer when you visit websites. Information is saved in this text file, such as your choice of language on a website. When you visit the website later again, this cookie returns to the concerned website. In this way, the website recognizes your browser and can for example retain your choice of language.
Cookies usually also have an expiration date. For example, some cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser (so-called session cookies), while others can be stored longer on your computer, sometimes until you delete them manually (so-called permanent cookies).
What information is stored via cookies?
Grand Casino Brussels Viage collect some data through log files and cookies. It mainly concerns the following information:
- IP address
- Operating system
- Visited pages and requests
- Connection times and days
Why are these cookies used?
- To improve the service and offer a personalized welcome
- To create a personalized consumer profile
- To compile statistics
- Website management ( presentation, organisation)
- Information or promotion offer
Which cookies are used?
- october_session (functional)
- cookies-accepted (functional)
- _ga (optional)
- _ga_* (optional)
- _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress (optional)
- _hjFirstSeen (optional)
- _hjSession* (optional)
- _hjSessionUser* (optional)
- _hjIncluded* (optional)
- hubspotutk (optional)
The installation of cookies is different for each browser. More information about the removal of cookies and management of the cookie setting for your browser is provided in the following list:
You can also continue surfing on the website without agreeing, so that the analytical cookies will be used. De cookie banner will remain visible till you agree.